Saturday, August 17, 2019

A week of Grandmothering



I’ve been busy since we got back from holiday. My two youngest grandchildren came to stay, and I had them all to myself. We didn’t do anything special or extraordinary, we just hung out, as they say. But it was so good to spend this time with them - that’s all you need to do, I guess. it was quite chaotic at times, relentless, even, but I loved every minute. Here are a few snapshots of our week.
august 056.jpg
august 026.jpg
august 049.jpg
august 061.jpg
august 050.jpg
august 060.jpg
august 120.jpg
august 048.jpg
august 047.jpg
All pretty normal, really - the kind of things I loved to do when I went to stay with my Grandmother. I indulged myself as much as the children - and that’s one of the secret joys of being a grand parent.
And now they have gone home - back to school beckons, and the house is quiet once more. It was a lovely week.

august 119.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx